Why should I read this notice?
This notice explains how we at TH Photography Ltd collect, use and protect your information.
What information do you collect about me?
We collect basic information about you to be able to provide you with our services. This includes
- contact details
How will you use my information?
We need to know your basic personal data in order to contact you with regard to your enquiry or to enable us to provide photography services. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you.
How long do you keep my information?
We are required under tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 7 years after which time it will be destroyed.
With whom do you share my information?
No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. More information can be found by contacting us via e-mail: ObscureMyEmail
Which rights do I have?
- Access: You can request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Correction: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Erasure: You can demand that we erase your information. We are not allowed to erase information about you that the law requires us to keep.
- Data portability: You can ask us to transfer your information from our IT environment to another, either to another company’s or your own. This does not apply to information about you that the law requires us to keep.
- Withdrawing consent: You can withdraw your consent for sharing your usage data at any time. You can do that by sending an e-mail to us.
- Complaints: You can lodge a complaint with us or your local data protection authority at any time.
How can I exercise my rights?
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please email or write to us at the address at the bottom of this notice. If you would like to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority, please contact the authority directly.
Changes to this policy
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, how we use your information, or your data privacy rights, please contact us. You can do that under the following address:
TH Photography Ltd
66 Brookfield Crescent
Harrogate HG3 2EE